Vacation Terms & Conditions
- Activation form must be returned along with a $50 refundable deposit. The postmark
date must be within 30 days of issue date. Please make check payable to Vacation
- Upon receipt of your deposit and activation form, you will be emailed a Welcome
Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form.
The Reservation Request Form requires that you submit two destinations and two
arrival dates. The same destination may be selected twice but the second date must
be at least 30 days after the original date. The Reservation Request Form must be
received at least 45 days prior to your first date of travel. A Vacation Breakaway
reservation agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your first travel
date to discuss availability.
- Accommodations for extra nights (up to 5) may be added for a preferred fee
depending on availability.
- All destinations and reservations are subject to availability, and are limited during
peak seasons and weekends. Major holidays are usually not available. More
information will be provided at the bottom of the reservation request form.
- Do not make air or any other travel arrangements or leave for your vacation until you
have received written confirmation from your Vacation Breakaway reservation agent.
- Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required by the properties, one being
a major credit card and one being a government issued photo ID.
- Our website, http://www.vacationbreakawayfaq.com/ provides general information about this
program. You may also e-mail us at info@vacationbreakawayFAQ.com.
- The $50 dollar deposit is fully refundable if you take advantage of the 2 night and 3 day hotel stay offer. However, if you choose to take advantage of the additional Bonus Travel Offers offered by Breakaway, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from your refundable deposit.
Terms And Conditions
- This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes.
- This offer provides accommodations for 3 days and 2 nights for two adults. Both nights must be used consecutively and cannot be split. The majority of the properties will allow up to two children under the age of 18 in the same room. At least one adult must be 21 years of age or older. Driver’s License required for verification of age and major credit required as a matter of hotel policy.
- The postmark date must be within 30 days of issue date. Checks must be made payable to Vacation
Breakaway. Upon receipt of your deposit and Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter
providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. The Reservation Request Form
requires that you submit two destinations and two arrival dates. The same destination may be selected
twice, but the second date must be 30 days after the original date. The Reservation Request Form must
be received at least 45 days prior to your first date of travel. A Vacation Breakaway reservation agent
will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your first travel date to confirm availability and review
- Accommodations offered in this program are similar to the Choice Hotels brand. The properties
offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas and will have a minimum
three-star review on TripAdvisor. Taxes are NOT included in the offer and will vary by destination, but
are typically $12 to $15 per night. All reservations are based on Vacation Breakaway’s promotional
availability and are subject to change. Promotional availability is limited during peak season(s),
holidays and weekends. If available, surcharges may apply. All taxes and any applicable surcharges/
upgrade fees are due at time of reservation. Travel is not permitted 3 days before or after the
following Major Holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute
alternate dates and/or destinations at any time. Notice of cancellation or changes to a confirmed
reservation will incur a fee from the fulfillment company and/or hotel. Do not leave or make any travel
arrangements until you have received a confirmation email from your reservation agent.
- This offer is valid for one year from the activation date. All travel must be completed within 12
months of the activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing within 45 days of completion of
travel and prior to expiration date with a hotel receipt showing no balance due. This hotel stay promotional offer is considered void once a refund has been
requested. Please mail refund requests to the following address:
Vacation Breakaway - Refunds
13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2
Tampa FL 33618.
Refunds will be mailed approximately three weeks after request is received.
If you chose to take advantage of the additional Bonus Travel Offers offered by Breakaway, a $10 processing fee will be deducted from your refundable deposit. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to refunds@vacationbreakawayFAQ.com.
- This offer is for accommodations only and does not include room taxes and surcharges, air or ground transportation, meals, resort/parking fees, cleaning fees, incidentals, or other miscellaneous fees.
Pets are not permitted.
- This offer is not valid for groups or for attending a convention. Only one Vacation Breakaway
certificate per household may be used within 12 months. This offer is non-transferrable without
prior express written consent of the fulfillment company. Transfer fee will apply.
- The fulfillment company, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not
assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons,
property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
- The offer is void where prohibited by law. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or
monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. No representations, oral or otherwise, are
valid in conjunction with this offer. The fulfillment company reserves the right to void or substitute
components of this offer or vary the itinerary should circumstances so require. FL Seller of Travel
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without written reference to conflicts of laws or choice of laws. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.
- KARS4KIDS DOES NOT OFFER THE VACATION VOUCHER IN THE STATE OF OREGON.