Donate stocks and enjoy a double tax saving!

Receive a tax deduction based on the full fair market value plus eliminate or reduce capital gains tax.

  • Quick hassle-free donating of your stocks
  • Offset an investment
  • Invest in the future by giving to kids education

We accept all kinds of stocks

Limited Liquidity

Mutual Funds



Paper Stocks

Electronic Stocks

Easy Three Step Process

1. Contact
Contact us by Filling out the form above or calling us at 732-719-5363 and we'll discuss if donating stocks is a good option for you.

2. Assessment
We do our research and determine if the charity can benefit from your stocks.

3. Deduction
We send you a tax deduction and peace of mind.

Frequently Asked Question

Do you accept paper stocks?
We accept all stocks, paper and electronic.

How much do I get for a tax deduction?
The tax deductable receipt will reflect the fair market value of the securities on the date that ownership was transferred.

How long do I need to own the stock in order to benefit from the double tax benefit?
Inorder to receive the tax deduction and eliminate or reduce capital gains tax, you need to own the stock for a minimum of 1 year and 1 day.

Support education with your stock donation.

A child's life is his home, school, friends and community. It takes a positive experience in all arenas to build a healthy child. We're a registered nonprofit Jewish organization who, together with Oorah, our sister charity, help thousands of children develop into productive members of the community.

Kars for Kids on GuideStar     Kars for Kids on GreatNonprofits

Let's Talk!