At Kars4Kids we are always running into interesting donations.
Often, we’ll post some of the more interesting ones to our version of car heaven; the Kars4Kids Garage, or on our Kars For Kids Facebook page. We are always on the lookout for things like vintage cars, or sometimes, funny vanity plates.
Today, we’re doing a roundup of the best vanity plates for hearses. None of these cars were donated of Kars4Kids (at least we don’t think so) but hey, maybe when it’s time for their last ride they’ll hitch up to one of our tow trucks.
Come to think of it this would be an amazing license plate for a tow truck:
Tee hee. So here we go!
1) UR NEXT – Now that’s just wrong. Imagine driving down the street and coming up behind that. Ooooh, spooky…
2) T DIE 4 – Well, yeah… Guess it is to die for.
3) NDERTKER – This hearse actually looks quite grim like it’s name doesn’t it?
4) MISERY – Look at those spooky red curtains, brrrr…
5) LST RDE – Who can say no to one final ride in a beautiful classic like this one with really cool zebra print screens.
6) ITS OVER – Yes it is, but must you rub it in?
7) EXPIRED – Lovin those rockin’ tail wings!
8) YULBNEXT – This is epic! And the dangling arm is quite a nice touch.
Well that wraps it up, what is the best license plate you can dream up for a hearse?